Belarus offers visa free entry to Indians for 30 days
August 2 (TravelAndy): Indian citizens can now obtain 30-day visa-free entry into Belarus. This facility is available only for entry and exit through Minsk National Airport.
However, this facility is not available for people flying in from or flying out to Russia.
To enter the Republic of Belarus visa-free via the port of entry in Minsk National Airport, Indian nationals must have:
- A valid ordinary passport for traveling abroad
- Financial means: at least EUR25 (or equal amount in dollars or Belarusian rubles) for each day of stay.
- Medical insurance (could be provided by Indian companies) with coverage for at least EUR10,000 that covers the territory of Belarus.
- Valid (not expired) multiple-entry visa of one of the European Union or the Schengen Area member states bearing the European Union or the Schengen Area border entry stamp.
- Flight tickets with confirmation of departure from Minsk National Airport within 30 days from the date of entry.
Visitors who will stay in Belarus for more than five days must be registered in the territorial departments of the Ministry of Home (Internal) Affairs of Belarus.
If you are staying in any hotel such registration will be made by the management of the hotel. If you staying in apartments, by your friends etc, you or your inviting side must do such registration in local Home Affairs office within 5 days after arrival.