Do you want to work with Andy?
I am looking for an assistant.
While ideas are overflowing here at TravelAndy, I simply can’t find the time to implement them!
This is a part-time four-month contractual job involving research, writing and video-editing. But we might continue working together if things go well.
Do you want to come on board?
I’m looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- Grew up and based in India now
- Has working knowledge of video editing
- Can do research-based work
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram). You must have at least 1,000 friends on Facebook and 2,000 on all social media combined.
- Can write clean English
- Can spare 2.5 hours hours every day six days a week
- Can meet deadlines
- Has innovative/unconventional ideas
If you’re interested, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter saying why I should hire you, along with answers to the following questions.
- Name one (or two) thing(s) you are doing that your family/friends consider unconventional.
- What is the craziest/most spontaneous thing that you have done while travelling?
- What is your dream travel destination? What are doing to make your dream come true?
- I blindfold you and take you to a random city that you have never been to before. I open your blindfold at the city centre and leave you there to explore the place. You know the name of the city but that’s about all you know about it. What’s the first place you’d visit?
The last date to apply is July 10.