Hawkers Market returns to Vancouver on Nov 17
November 2 (TravelAndy): Hawkers Market, which returns to Vancouver on November 17, offers an evening of curated food and music, highlighting a select group of Canada’s best West Coast Indie food producers.
Enjoy an evening filled with tapas-style offerings from top local chefs, craft libations by local producers, an exclusive talk by Chef Francisco Migoya of Modernist Cuisine, music by Stones Throw Records, and interactive art installations.
You can choose a ticket that fits your appetite, and enjoy the food, the music, and the conversation.
THREE TICKET OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- $65 ticket: includes entry and an RFID wristband loaded with 3-4 tasting experiences (2 tapas-style eats and 1 beverage or 2 taster beverages).
- $99 ticket: includes entry and 6-7 tasting experiences and an RFID wristband loaded with (5 tapas-style eats and 1 beverage or 2 taster beverages).
- $125 ticket: includes entry and an RFID wristband loaded with 10-12 tasting experiences (8 tapas-style eats and 2 beverages or 4 taster beverages).
THE EVENING UNFOLDS:
- 4PM: Doors Open
- 5PM: Join guest speaker Chef Francisco Migoya, for a talk and Q&A about The Future of Food & Everything You Want To Know About Bread!
- 6PM – 8PM: The Dinner Rush with Stones Throw Records
At our peak time, groove to Novena Carmel. Move between stations, eating and chatting with our local chefs and craft brewers.
- 8PM – Close: Late night eats with Stones Throw Records
Move between stations, eating and chatting with our local chefs and craft brewers. Groove to the tunes of DJ Peanut Butter Wolf and J Rocc.
PARTICIPATING CHEFS AND ESTABLISHMENTS:
Each chef will be serving one or more tapas-style tasting plates and bowls for guests to enjoy.
Established 2013, Hawkers hosts annual food festivals in Canadian cities, Designed to bring Canadian independent innovative food & beverage businesses together all under one roof in an epic festival format with a focal point of food & music.